Sunday, March 4, 2012

Spring's Coming!


The "week-end" did not exist for me. My Saturday was spent in a workshop getting some credits to keep my administrator's license current. The content was very pertinent and the information good; it just wasn't what I had in mind for my Saturday! Today we celebrated my youngest son's 18th birthday, which was March 1. He had a little help from a friend blowing out the candles. I spent a short while this morning before church looking at a perennial catalog and a new Flea Market Style magazine. Other than that, it has been church, dinner with family and friends, and a little more browsing and dreaming.




The sun is bright, the sky is blue, and the breeze is still cool. I took just a few shots of the flowers that are beginning to pop in our yard. I can hardly wait to get my hands dirty with more. Spring is welcome to arrive any time now at our Mississippi farm.  Maybe next time I can share some of my make-over works in progress. Blessings to you for a wonderful week.

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment