Sunday, February 19, 2012

because NICE matters


This week-end we endured a lot of water and NO sunshine! It was rainy and dreary so after the laundry was (mostly) done, I spent some time creating (playing) in my little space that belongs only to me. I made a bookmark, which found its way into a framed piece, and a couple of tags along with a framed saying "because NICE matters". I like that. Sometimes it is not easy to be nice but it is the right thing to do. So I placed this new piece where I can see easily see it to remind my self that it sometimes takes a big old bundle of good character to be NICE, but in the end, it really does matter. I am thankful that I have three days off to celebrate whatever my heart desires, because I don't do Mardi Gras, but am glad for the long five day week-end.





Maybe we will see a little sunshine tomorrow. If not, I will make my own. Blessings to you,

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment